Childhood Disability LINK (Linking Information and New Knowledge) and the Cerebral Palsy project of NeuroDevNet have partnered to develop bilingual newsletters on ‘hot topics’ in Cerebral Palsy research that are relevant for families and for clinicians. They have limited technical jargon and provide an overview of what is known on a particular research area and how the information may be used in practice. Check out the following topics (linked to source):
- Growing up with cerebral palsy: Planning transition to adulthood
- Cerebral palsy: Strong bones, healthy kids
- Family perspectives on growing up with cerebral palsy
- Non-invasive brain stimulation in cerebral palsy
- Virtual reality: Rehabilitation applications in children with disabilities
- Current status of stem cell treatments for cerebral palsy-factsheet
- Current status of stem cell treatments for cerebral palsy
- Caring for caregivers
Also, you can read about some research articles on Cerebral Palsy and other topics, which are regularly updated.
Let us know if there are topics you want to learn more about: info@childhooddisability.