There are many reasons to get involved in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge but we thought we’d share just five with you today.
1. You will be supporting the CPABC create a life without limits for people living with cerebral palsy.
2. It will help motivate you to get fit as you’ll have the supportive #TeamCPABC behind you.
3. You will help raise awareness about cerebral palsy in the community.
4. You will be part of a movement that gives back – because the only thing better than a running high is a philanthropic high!
5. And finally, running is good for you: It helps make you happier and even improves the strength in your knees!
So what are you waiting for? Register for the Scotiabank Charity Challenge today!
Use the code 16VCPABC to take advantage of our discount and to show your support for the CPABC.