The Summer Student Research Program is a good opportunity for students to apply their knowledge in research, especially those who are enthusiastic about children, family health and want to work in supervised research projects. The program is a collaboration between University of British Columbia (UBC), BC’s Children Hospital and BC Women’s Hospital & Health Care Centre that nurture interests from undergraduate and medical students.
Students will have a chance to work with their supervisors on a specific program from May to August and participate in research education program from June to July, such as seminars and workshops on research and analysis skills or networking events to expand their social circle.
Main benefits includes:
- Exposure to research at BC Children’s Hospital and BC Women’s Hospital & Health Centre.
- Quality training from revere researchers in medical field.
- Mentorship from supervisors
- Learning opportunities for research skills and protocols
- Professional career development.
Apply now! The deadline is March 1, 2018.