June Programs & Events
Check out CPABC’s Program Calendar!
Members of all ages and located anywhere in the province are welcome to join. Classes are held through Zoom. We ask you to use your full name when signing on for record-keeping purposes.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need the password to join!
We ask you to sign the CPABC’s Photo & Video release before joining the programs. Signing the release is mandatory and you’re allowed to deny the use of your image.
While we like to share photos and videos of our events and programs, your privacy and permissions are important to us. Please complete this form to let us know whether we can use your photo or video for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Movement Therapy: Exercise and movement class facilitated by a licensed physiotherapist. Ages 12+.
- Adapted Yoga: Yoga and meditation class for all levels of abilities. Ages 12+.
- Adapted Dance: Fun dance class for all levels of abilities. Ages 0-19.
- Movie Nights: June’s movie is “Mary Poppins”! Grab your popcorn and watch the movies with us through zoom. All ages welcome.
- Karaoke Night: Join us for a fun session and sing along to your favourite songs 🎤🎼
- CP Connections: Connect with other members through candid and fun conversions. Ages 14+
- NEW! Parent Support Group: We are excited to share our newest program “Parent Support Group”! 💚 Parents of children at all ages can join in.
Experiencing CP With Marco Pasqua
We have invited Marco Pasqua to host the CP Connections Group on May 27th!
Join Marco for a candid and honest discussion on living with cerebral palsy.
Workshop: DABC on Tax Credits
Join us in learning about the different tax credits that are available. Learn more at www. disabilityalliancebc.org