Eligibility & Reporting Guidelines
- Campership subsidy fund may be used towards the camp fee, hiring a support attendant, and/or transportation cost
- You may attend the camp of your choice that is located in British Columbia such as Zajac Ranch (www.zajacranch.com), an Easter Seal Camp (www.eastersealscamps.ca) or any other Special Needs Camp.
- Successful applicants are required to provide us with a short letter and optional photo/s (print or electronic version) describing your camping experience. These are used for our promotional materials and to thank donors for their support. Photo release form should be signed and submitted via mail if you provide us photo.
- If this is the first time you are applying for the campership, please contact us at 604-408-9484 or email@example.com
The deadline for the application is Friday, July 31st, 2020.
NOTE: Guidelines and criteria set out herein are for general reference only. Final decision and criteria are within the sole discretion of the CPABC and are not appealable.
- Documentation that applicant has Cerebral Palsy (Acceptable documentation included private physiotherapist, occupational therapist or school file. Physician’s note is NOT required)
- Current member of the Cerebral Palsy Association of British Columbia
- Copy of Letter of Acceptance and Brochure from Camp of your choice
- Signed Waiver
- Photo release form, if applicable
- Photo of yourself, preferably a high-resolution image
- Proof of Payment– Applicants are asked to provide proof that they have registered and paid for the camp that they are attending. Recipients that are chosen to receive the funding will be reimbursed.