The deadline for the application is Thursday, September 15th, 2022.
NOTE: Guidelines and criteria set out herein are for general reference only. Final decision and criteria are within the sole discretion of the CPABC and are not appealable.
Eligibility & Reporting Guidelines
- Applicant must reside in British Columbia and be a member of our association (membership is free and can be filled out here).
- Education Bursaries may be used towards the cost of the course/program, hiring a support attendant, and/or transportation cost
- You may attend your choice of post secondary institute that is located in British Columbia
- Successful applicants are required to provide us with a short letter and optional photo/s (print or electronic version) describing your educational experience. These are used for our promotional materials and to thank donors for their support. Photo release form should be signed and submitted via mail if you provide us photo.
- If you have any questions while applying for the Education Bursary, please contact us at 604-408-9484 or email@example.com
- Documentation that applicant has Cerebral Palsy (Acceptable documentation included private physiotherapist, occupational therapist or school file. Physician’s note is NOT required)
- Current member of the Cerebral Palsy Association of British Columbia
- Copy of Letter of Acceptance and Brochure from the institute of your choice
- Signed Waiver
- Photo release form, if applicable
- Photo of yourself, preferably a high-resolution image
- Proof of Payment– Applicants are asked to provide proof that they have registered and paid for the classes that they are attending. Recipients that are chosen to receive the funding will be reimbursed.