The Jason & Rand Fund (Equipment Subsidy)
In keeping with our dedication to help people living with Cerebral Palsy enjoy Life without Limits, Cerebral Palsy Association of BC is pleased to offer financial assistance for the purchase of assistive devices.
Some categories of equipment that are funded include:
- Communication and Writing Aids
- Orthotic Devices
- Positioning and Ambulance Aids
- Home Accessibility Aids
- Electronic Aids to Daily Living
- Vision and Hearing Aids
Applications are currently being accepted as first-come first-served. Funding is extremely limited so apply now!
Other Sources of Funding
You may also want to explore other sources of funding as you may not be awarded the entire amount that you request. Depending on the age of the person living with CP and on the type of equipment or assistive device being requested, here is a brief list of some other funding options to explore:
- Variety the Children’s Charity
- President’s Choice Children’s Charity
- Western Society for Children
- BC Rehab Foundation
- The Jennifer and Gregory Louie Foundation for Cerebral Palsy
- The Bear Essentials Program (Child/youth must be a resident of Vancouver Island or the Gulf Islands)
- Home Adaptations for Independence (HAFI) program
- Rick Hansen Quality of Life Program Grants
- March of Dimes – Assistive Devices Program
Please email at email@example.com or call the office at (604) 408-9484 to get an application or for more information.