Financial aid for special needs camp
The Cerebral Palsy Association of BC helps people live a life without limits with the Campership Program, which financially assists individuals of all ages to attend a special needs camp of their choice in BC.
Our camp subsidies have gone towards costs such as partial camp fees, transportation, and attendant care fees.
Without the help of an attendant, many individuals could not attend camp. Although the camp session itself may be free to the participant, the expensive attendant care fee can be a barrier for people wishing to attend camps.
Summer is a time for having fun and feeling free. If you would like to contribute towards next year’s Campership program please contact us at 604-408-9484 or 1-800-663-0004 to make a donation.
- Applications are set to open immediately. Application forms will be uploaded shortly.
- Applications will close on June 30th, 2017.
How to Apply
Fill in the word document below
- Answer questions and fill out all required fields
- Once completed, you may save the form for your records.
- Print the form, sign and date it in the appropriate places, then mail it to The Cerebral Palsy Association of BC. The address is included in the application form.
Note: Hand-written applications will not be accepted. Please fill-in your information by typing in the answers directly onto the Campership application form.
Other Summer Camp Bursaries
Places in BC that may offer subsidies based on demonstrated financial need:
- Variety the Children’s Charity
- Children’s Health Foundation of Vancouver Island
- McAdams Foundation (Victoria)
Accessible Camps and Hiking Trails