Support for those living with cerebral palsy and other disabilities
Our services are built on assessing needs and identifying the strengths in our members of all ages. We have a part-time Family and Individual Support Worker on hand to help support, enrich and enhance the lives of members of the Cerebral Palsy Association of British Columbia.
- Support to individuals and families going through the various stages of diagnoses, acceptance and living with cerebral palsy.
- Counselling, assistance for funding applications, finding accessible funding, educational decisions and directions, poverty reduction, and goal setting for members.
- Telephone support to members experiencing various forms of crisis.
- Advocating for individuals and families with appeals to various agencies
- Advocacy training to individuals and family members; support with human rights concerns.
- Collaboration with agencies to assist members with community issues, barriers and challenges.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1-800-663.0004 for more information.