Making a life without limits one student at a time – that’s what the Cerebral Palsy Association of BC has been doing since 1994 with our bursary program – which is open to any student, in BC, 17 years and older wishing to attend an institute of higher learning in the following year. The funds for this bursary have been jointly funded by the Kinsmen Foundation and the Cerebral Palsy Association of BC.
Applications for the 2021 Education Bursaries are closed. The program will re-start in July of 2022.
Please visit your educational institution’s Financial Aid office to learn about institution-specific bursaries available to students with disabilities attending that particular college or university.
Here is a brief list of some of the other bursaries available to BC students with disabilities:
- Disability Awards—Searchable Portal
- Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC)
- Spinal Cord Injury BC
- Canadian Hard of Hearing Association Scholarship Program
- Lorne Fraser Educational Fund Scholarships and Bursaries
- Sarah Gaulin Memorial Scholarship
- West Vancouver Community Foundation
- Richmond Community Foundation
- Lisa Huss Bursary
- DDCI Scholarship for Canadian Students with Disabilities