One of the reasons to donate is because Cerebral Palsy Association of BC runs on grants and donations. Without your generous donations, we would not be able to provide free programs and services to individuals living with cerebral palsy.
What do we do?
Chances are that if you’re connected with us, you understand what we do as a non-profit organization: we help those with cerebral palsy and other disabilities in BC by providing programs and services. For those who aren’t, we want you to know that we have many goals. Providing quality service and raising awareness are two among many of our goals. Let’s talk about them for a second. First of all, we’ve got:
- 5 social & inclusive recreational programs
- 4 support services tailored towards youth all the way up to seniors
- 3 bursaries/financial support programs
We also have a mission for advocacy, so we reach out to the community through:
- Disability Awareness Presentations
- Fairs and networking events
- Community Connection events
But it doesn’t end there. We organize five major events a year:
- Life Without Limits Gala
- Scotiabank Charity Challenge
- Goodlife Fitness Victoria Marathon
- World CP Day
- … Plus other smaller events
How do we do it?
How do we manage to do all of this? We have a diverse board, staff and team of volunteers that come from all ages, educational backgrounds and abilities. We’re all working together to make our vision come true.
But most of all, we have the support of thoughtful, generous individuals who believe in our values.
Why do we do it?
The big thing that a lot of people don’t know about us is that everything we offer is absolutely free. Everything.