December Programs & Events
🗓 December Calendar is here! It is hard to believe that this year is just about over and we are about to start a NEW YEAR! 🎉
🎅🏻 This month we have our Meet Santa Christmas Party on December 10th! This year our Program break is December 23rd to January 1st with programs starting back up on January 2nd.
All our programs are family friendly and friend friendly! 🥰
Members of all ages and located anywhere in the province are welcome to join. Classes are held through Zoom. We ask you to use your full name when signing on for record-keeping purposes.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need the password to join!
We ask you to sign the CPABC’s Photo & Video release before joining the programs. Signing the release is mandatory and you’re allowed to deny the use of your image.
While we like to share photos and videos of our events and programs, your privacy and permissions are important to us. Please complete this form to let us know whether we can use your photo or video for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Movement Therapy: Exercise and movement class facilitated by a licensed physiotherapist. Ages 12+.
- Adapted Yoga: Yoga and meditation class for all levels of abilities. Ages 12+.
- Adapted Dance: Fun dance class for all levels of abilities. Ages 0-19.
- Karaoke Night: Join us for a fun session and sing along to your favourite songs
- CP Connections: Connect with other members through candid and fun conversions. Ages 14+
- Peer Support Connections: Learn and share experiences by following a peer support framework.
- Intergenerational Mentorship Program: Join us to partner with a Senior Mentor to set and achieve your goals for thriving with cp!