January Programs & Events
Kick off 2024 with a bang! 🎉
We at the Cerebral Palsy Association of British Columbia are revved up for the start of the new year, focusing on The BIG 50/50 for BC Kids! Win big with 50% to be won and 50% going towards supporting our BC Kids! The pot is growing daily!
Moreover, we’re jazzed to present a fresh, vibrant look for our newsletters and program graphics!
Our programs are not just family-friendly but also a blast for friends! Regardless of age or location in the province, everyone’s invited to join the fun! Zoom in for our exhilarating programs.
Let’s make 2024 a rollercoaster of excitement together!
Members of all ages and located anywhere in the province are welcome to join. Classes are held through Zoom. We ask you to use your full name when signing on for record-keeping purposes.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need the password to join!
We ask you to sign the CPABC’s Photo & Video release before joining the programs. Signing the release is mandatory and you’re allowed to deny the use of your image.
While we like to share photos and videos of our events and programs, your privacy and permissions are important to us. Please complete this form to let us know whether we can use your photo or video for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Movement Therapy: Exercise and movement class facilitated by a licensed physiotherapist. Ages 12+.
- Adapted Yoga: Yoga and meditation class for all levels of abilities. Ages 12+.
- Adapted Dance: Fun dance class for all levels of abilities. Ages 0-19.
- Karaoke Night: Join us for a fun session and sing along to your favourite songs
- CP Connections: Connect with other members through candid and fun conversions. Ages 14+
- Peer Support Connections: Learn and share experiences by following a peer support framework.
- Intergenerational Mentorship Program: Join us to partner with a Senior Mentor to set and achieve your goals for thriving with cp!