February Programs & Events
🥰 February is a thrilling month with an event calendar bustling with activities!
The excitement is soaring as The BIG 50/50 for BC Kids grows even larger! What’s better than winning 50% of the prize? The other half helps support our BC Kids, making it a win-win opportunity!
Our programs are not only family-friendly but also perfect for friends of all ages, wherever they’re located in the province. Everyone is welcome to join in on the fun with our exhilarating activities, easily accessible via Zoom.
Let’s make 2024 a year filled with thrilling adventures and shared excitement, together!
Members of all ages and located anywhere in the province are welcome to join. Classes are held through Zoom. We ask you to use your full name when signing on for record-keeping purposes.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions or need the password to join!
We ask you to sign the CPABC’s Photo & Video release before joining the programs. Signing the release is mandatory and you’re allowed to deny the use of your image.
While we like to share photos and videos of our events and programs, your privacy and permissions are important to us. Please complete this form to let us know whether we can use your photo or video for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Movement Therapy: Exercise and movement class facilitated by a licensed physiotherapist. Ages 12+.
- Adapted Yoga: Yoga and meditation class for all levels of abilities. Ages 12+.
- Adapted Dance: Fun dance class for all levels of abilities. Ages 0-19.
- Karaoke Night: Join us for a fun session and sing along to your favourite songs
- CP Connections: Connect with other members through candid and fun conversions. Ages 14+
- Peer Support Connections: Learn and share experiences by following a peer support framework.
- Intergenerational Mentorship Program: Join us to partner with a Senior Mentor to set and achieve your goals for thriving with cp!